Menu of Services
Microdermabrasion Treatment: $120
This is a skin revitalizing treatment that helps repair skin that is damaged from the sun, acne, scars, and unwanted aging. Our trained professional uses a Crystal Free DiamondTome Wand to remove the dead, outer most layer of skin. This treatment is clinically proven to smooth your skins texture and promotes healthy new skin cells to grow.
*While you may see immediate results, it’s recommended to have 6-8 treatments spaced 2-3 weeks apart for lasting and more significant results.
Hydro Wand Facial: $120
Do you exfoliate and need a penetrating serum infusion? The Hydro Wand facial by itself offers benefits to anyone who wants to improve specific skin conditions and rejuvenate the overall health and appearance of their skin. This treatment is specialized to your skin needs and the serums can be used alone or mixed together for ideal results: Blem Fighter, Power Hydration, Brightening+, or Vitamin C3.
* Want to bring the Microdermabrasion or Hydro Serum down to your neck and decollete? Add $30
Hydro Serum Add-On: $50
After exfoliation, the skin needs an additional complimentary therapy using specialty formulated serums to complete the treatment. These serums are infused directly into freshly exfoliated skin for optimum skin penetration. These results are instant as the patented technology of the DiamondTome Exfoliation followed by Hydro Wand provides the skin with product penetration, hydration, and nourishment all in one treatment. This treatment is specialized to your skin needs as the following serums can be used alone or mixed together for ideal results.
- BLEM FIGHTER contains a heavy duty combination of 6% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), 2% Salicylic Acid and Niacinamide.
- POWER HYDRATION uses Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Ceramides, and Sodium PCA to lock in moisture.
- BRIGHTENING+ combines the powerful ingredients of Arbutin and Kojic Acid with Tyrostat and Melanosatine to brighten, tone, and polish the skin.
- VITAMIN C3 with 10% Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate and Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate to lighten, brighten and tighten.
Perfect 10 Peel: Price Varies by Strength
The Perfect 10 Peel is a medical grade chemical peel featuring layered technology, integrated with All-Trans-Retinol Complex, a proprietary acid blend and antioxidants. These have been specially developed to promote healthy skin and improve the appearance of dull and uneven skin tone and texture, fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, sun damage, discoloration, pore size, and skin roughness. This is an in-office peel that actually peels (within 3 days), exfoliating the skin and delivering amazing results. In just 5 steps, the skin will start coming back to its beautiful glow.
- Universal Facial Peel: Used for all skin types including Fitzpatrick IV, V, and VI. $120
- Intermediate Facial Peel: Sensitive to normal skin and Fitzpatrick skin types I-II-III. $120
- Advanced Facial Peel: More tolerant Fitzpatrick I-II-III skin types as a step up from the Intermediate Peel. $190
Skin Brightening Mask: $40
Steam Facial with Aloe Mask: $50
Come in for a gentle and natural facial alternative. A steam facial can aid in gentle exfoliating while counteracting signs of aging. Because of the steam, hydration is boosted giving the skin a smoothing affect and a radiant glow.
This treatment has no down time and is ideal for all skin types,even those with sensitive skin. When the treatment is complete, a gentle aloe mask is applied to the face to help reduce redness and calm the treated skin.